Adani stocks performance
Adani Group: A look at the one-year returns of 7 stocks on D-Street
Updated: 31 Jan 2023, 10:43 AM IST
TL;DR.All Adani Group stocks, except Adani Enterprises, extended losses as the Adani-Hindenburg saga continued. Adani Enterprises rose around 2% while Adani Ports lost the least, down 1%. Adani Transmission, Adani Power, Adani Green, Adani Total Gas, and Adani Wilmar shed between 4% and 10% each. Moreover, daily circuit limit for Adani Total Gas, Adani Transmission & Adani Green revised to 10% from 20%.
First Published: 31 Jan 2023, 10:33 AM IST