scorecardresearchThe fraudulent customer care story of India

The fraudulent customer care story of India

Updated: 03 Mar 2023, 02:11 PM IST

88% (15,271) of the fake customer care numbers were distributed via Facebook advertisements, posts, profiles, and pages. Out of the remaining 12% of the numbers, Twitter emerged as the most popular distribution medium, accounting for 53% of the traffic (6.2% of the total traffic). Twitter was followed by Google which was responsible for 14% of the remaining traffic.

An Analysis of the Fake Customer Care Numbers In India
First Published: 03 Mar 2023, 02:07 PM IST