1. SIP inflows jumped 20% on Y-o-Y basis to hit an all-time high of ₹13,573 crore in December 22 compared to inflows of ₹11,305 crore in December 21. Total number of SIP folios jumped to 6.12 crore in December 2022.
2. Open ended equity mutual funds witnessed inflows of ₹7303 crore in December 2022. The net Asset Under Management (AUM) of the Mutual Fund industry stood at ₹40.46 lakh crore.
3. India’s retail inflation rate eased to 5.72% in December, remaining within the tolerance level of 2 -6% for the second consecutive month.
4. India’s direct tax collections surged by 24.58% to ₹14.71 lakh crore till January 10, 2023 compared to ₹11.35 lakh crore for F.Y. 21-22.
5. Trust MF, DSP MF, HSBC AMC and ABSL MF have launched the NFOs for TrustMF Corporate Bond Fund, DSP Crisil SDL Plus G Sec Apr 2033 50:50 Index Fund, HSBC Multi Cap Fund, ABSL Multi Asset Allocation.
Kuvera is a free direct mutual fund investing platform. Unless otherwise stated data sourced from BSE, NSE and kuvera.in.