1. SIP inflows jumped 24% on Y-o-Y basis to hit an all-time high of ₹13,041 crore in October 22 compared to inflows of ₹10,519 crore in October 21. Total number of SIP folios jumped to 5.93 crore in October 2022.
2. Open ended equity mutual funds witnessed inflows of ₹9,390 crore in October 2022. The net Asset Under Management (AUM) of the Mutual Fund industry rose to ₹39.50 lakh crore.
3. India's industrial output expanded by 3.1% in September 2022 after observing a contraction by 0.8% in August 2022.
4. IPOs of Global Health, Bikaji Foods, and Archean Chemical got oversubscribed 9.6 times, 26.7 times, and 32.2 times respectively.
5. Axis MF, Nippon MF, Edelweiss MF, and WOC MF have launched the NFOs for Axis Nifty SDL September 2026 Debt Index Growth Fund, Nippon India Nifty SDL Plus G Sec Jun 2028 Maturity 70:30 Index Growth Fund, Edelweiss Nifty Midcap150 Momentum 50 Index Growth Fund, Edelweiss Nifty Next 50 Index Growth Fund, Edelweiss Nifty Smallcap 250 Index Growth Fund, and WOC Large Cap Growth Fund.
Kuvera is a free direct mutual fund investing platform. Unless otherwise stated data sourced from BSE, NSE and kuvera.in.