1. SEBI in a circular has extended the date to November 1 for KRAs to independently validate KYC records.
2. SEBI in a circular has extended the date to October 1 for standardization of Mutual Fund investors' nomination procedure.
3. India records its highest FDI inflow of Rs. 6 lakh crore in FY 2021-22, with the manufacturing sector displaying a 76% jump in investment.
4. PM Narendra Modi launched India's first international bullion exchange IIBX in order to standardize the financialization of bullion in India.
5. LIC MF, Baroda BNP Paribas MF, ICICI MF, Canara MF, IDFC MF and Motilal Oswal MF have launched the NFOs for LIC MF Money Market, Baroda BNP Paribas Flexi Cap Fund, IPRU Nifty IT Index Fund, Canara Robeco Banking & PSU Debt Fund, IDFC Midcap Fund, Motilal Oswal S&P BSE Enhanced Value Index Fund and Motilal Oswal S&P BSE Quality Index Fund.
Kuvera is a free direct mutual fund investing platform. Unless otherwise stated data sourced from BSE, NSE and kuvera.in.