scorecardresearchConservative Hybrid Funds: The definitive guide you must read before you invest

Conservative Hybrid Funds: The definitive guide you must read before you invest

Updated: 19 Aug 2022, 08:02 AM IST
TL;DR.
As the name suggests, a conservative hybrid fund is a fund that has a mandate to invest 75% to 90% of their total assets in debt instruments, and the rest 10% to 25% in equity.
International mutual funds schemes, also known as overseas funds schemes

International mutual funds schemes, also known as overseas funds schemes