The Union Bank of India has recently introduced two new debit card variants to cater to specific segments of its clientele: high net worth individuals (HNIs) and women.
The state lender has curated them to provide financial empowerment, security, and convenience to users. As Union Bank of India continues to evolve and innovate in the digital banking landscape, it wants to project these new card variants as a testament to its customer-centric approach.
Metal card for Ultra HNI
As the population of high-net-worth individuals (HNIs) continues to expand, there has been an increasing demand for a distinctive card tailored to trend-conscious and premium clientele. This exclusive metal card is symbolic of opulence, offering a unique and luxurious customer experience.
The key features of the new card include the following:
- It gives a feel of luxe and durable.
- It offers insurance to its customers.
- The card offers OTT subscription to cardholders.
- As a complementary feature, the card gives international lounge access.
- The card also gives merchant specific offers and discounts.
Debit card for women
The Union Bank of India has also launched a new debit card ‘Empower Her’ with women in mind, aimed at evoking a sense of individuality.
This unique card offers a secure and user-friendly platform for transactions while also providing added social security benefits for women.
These are the key features of the card:
- The card holders are entitled to receive free cancer care coverage.
- The user can get free health check up.
- The card user is entitled to get free personal accident cover and air accident cover.
- The card holders are also given OTT subscriptions.
- While travelling abroad, the holders of this debit card are permitted to access international lounges.
The bank is hopeful that these new card options will empower both women and high-value customers.
To get more information about these card variants, one can visit the bank branch or the official portal.