The blockchain industry is gradually changing we see, appreciate and store data around us. Both art and artists have now assumed the digital mantle. These digital art pieces and collectables called non-fungible tokens (NFTs), endorsed by celebrities and adored by investors, are the new addition to the asset category in the blockchain world.
Minting NFTs from any digital item is the latest investment on the block. Different NFTs are based on different blockchains that can then be put up for sale on any platform. Once online, these NFTs cannot be bought for money but in exchange for native coins for the blockchain. These NFTs that are mostly based on rare and exciting projects are then sold at a good profit once there they garner hype and public interest.
The top NFT marketplaces in India in 2022 include
- BeyondLife.club: The first platform that introduced NFTs to Indians came into the limelight post the launch of Bollywood actor Amitabh Bachchan’s NFTs.
- Wazirx: Earlier endorsed as a cryptocurrency exchange, Wazirx launched its NFT marketplace from where people can sell their NFTs.
- Bollycoin: Too many celebrities are gearing up to launch their NFTs. As the name suggests, the Bollycoin NFT marketplace offers a platform to Bollywood biggies like Salman Khan and Sonu Sood to launch their NFT coins.
- RARIO: Cricketers are also now making the most of the NFT craze by launching their own NFT coins. RARIO allows cricketers at the global level to launch NFTs through its marketplace.
- Always First: The exciting career and life of Sunil Gavaskar were summarized in NFTs that was launched at this marketplace. It is different from other NFTs as it portrays Gavaskar’s life moments.
More than our indigenous platforms, it helps to know more about global platforms that allow you to invest and participate in NFTs.
- Blockparty: A popular NFT marketplace and storefront platform for creators (individual and corporates). This platform is preferred by both brands and buyers owing to the easy-to-use interface and good buying and selling opportunities for all. This marketplace is apt whether you are a digital art creator or dabble in the purchase and sale of NFTs.
- NFT Stars: This marketplace is ideally best suited for those interested in buying NFTs based on AVAX and Ethereum-based blockchains. You can buy some of the best digital artworks and paintings This platform provides a white labelling service to its customers interested in initiating their NFT marketplaces.
- Patrn: This is a one-of-a-kind NFT platform wherein creators pitch their ideas for NFTs. These creators are in turn supported by donations via crowdfunding. Once the funds are collected, creators focus on the creation of the NFTs. If you are someone who gains inspiration for artworks and wants to showcase your digital masterpiece, this platform will help you reach your goal.
- SolSea: This is a Solana-based marketplace just like OpenSea. If you are akin to investing in the Solana blockchain owing to its extraordinary speed and low fees, you might as well come here looking for NFTs hosted on this blockchain. This platform allows creators to embed copyright licenses in its NFTs.
- Crypto.com: Most NFTs revolve around blockchains and cryptocurrencies. This platform provides one-of-a-kind card just like credit or debit cards by staking your cryptocurrencies. This is one of the earliest NFT marketplaces that cater to an international audience, thus, making it easier to find great projects, purchase and store them.
- VeVE: If you are brand conscious, this is your go-to platform. Categorized as an application-based NFT marketplace wherein the best brands showcase their digital collections, VeVe gained fame for hosting some of the best NFT collection drops.
- WazirX NFT: A prominent cryptocurrency exchange and trading platform in India, this NFT marketplace is aimed to enable Indian NFT collectors and users to buy and sell their NFT assets.
- OpenSea: The biggest of all NFT marketplaces, wherein users can connect their wallets to sell NFTs, this platform support Ethereum-based NFTs.
There is a craze to invest in NFTs owing to the profits they fetch. If you are inclined to include NFTs in your asset portfolio, you can try your hand at any of our platforms to boost your NFT investments.