- SIP inflows jumped 25% on Y-o-Y basis to hit an all - time high of ₹15,245 crore in July 2023 compared to inflows of ₹12,140 crore in July 2022.
- Open ended equity mutual funds witnessed inflows of ₹7625 crore in July 2023. The net Asset Under Management (AUM) of the overall Mutual Fund industry stood at ₹46.01 Lakh crore.
- RBI’s MPC kept the repo rate unchanged at 6.5% for FY24. RBI asked banks to maintain an incremental Cash Reserve Ratio (ICRR) of 10% on increased deposits between May 19 and July 28 in addition to unchanged cash reserve ratio (CRR) at 4.5%
- IPOs of Concord Biotech and SBFC Finance got oversubscribed by 24.9 times and 74.1 times respectively.
- Kotak AMC, Nippon AMC and HSBC AMC have launched the NFOs forKotak S&P BSE Housing Index Fund, Nippon India Innovation Growth Fund andHSBC Consumption Growth Fund.
Bought and Sold
Kuvera is a free direct mutual fund investing platform. Unless otherwise stated data sourced from BSE, NSE and kuvera.in.
FIIs raise holdings in 250 of BSE 500 stocks in Q1FY24; here are top 10 firms that saw biggest increase
First Published: 12 Aug 2023, 11:37 AM IST