1. SEBI in a Gazette Notification has notified that all AMCs would need to transfer the dividend and redemption payouts to the unitholders within a stipulated timeline specified by the Board. Failing to do so, the AMCs would be liable to pay interest for the period of delay.
2. As per data released by the Ministry of Finance, India’s direct tax collections surged by 31% to ₹10.54 lakh crore till Nov 10 for F.Y. 22-23.
3. Consumer Price Index (CPI) Inflation fell to a three-month low of 6.8% in October 2022 and Wholesale Price Inflation (WPI) eased to 8.4% in October 2022, down from 10.7% in the previous month.
4. Shares of Global Health got listed at a premium of 19% for ₹401 over issue price of ₹336 and Bikaji Foods got listed at a premium of 8% for ₹322.80 over issue price of ₹300.
5. HDFC MF, Canara MF, IDFC MF, and Samco MF have launched the NFOs for HDFC Business Cycle Growth Fund, Canara Robeco Mid Cap Growth Fund, IDFC Crisil Ibx 90:10 SDL Plus Gilt April 2032 Index Growth Fund and Samco ELSS Tax Saver Growth Fund.
Kuvera is a free direct mutual fund investing platform. Unless otherwise stated data sourced from BSE, NSE and kuvera.in.